- Read something once a day – I did not end up reading one particular thing per day, but I did read MORE than I usually do. Which is good enough for me!
- Physical self-care — chiropractor, acupuncture, or a facial – I did go to the chiropractor!
- Get my hair done or do it myself – Nope.
- Write more improv poetry – I wrote more expressions and random free writing, but no specific poetry.
- Go for a walk once a week – I walked quite a bit for the first week of May and then walked a ton while in Tampa!
- Learn to love a new vegetable & add it into regular diet — squash or beets – I enjoyed incorporating more squashing my diet, but was NOT a fan of beets.
- Journal every other day – physical or here on the blog – I’m really proud of the amount of journaling I did this month and I hope to keep it up.
- Travel… – Bingo! Done 😉
- Take more spontaneous pictures (out and about) – Still working on this one, but I have a feeling I’m already in the swing of this for June.
- Hug people more – I think the human race could always use more hugs, but I did hug more than usual this month.
If you haven’t seen my April favorites yet, take a peek here!
I hope everyone has a splendid May 🙂