Enjoy a quick 5-minute read on my current skin care faves for the winter months!
- 9 to 5 makeup remover – a cleansing lotion to gently pull the stresses of your day away!
2. Cup Of Coffee face & body mask – a super scrub! *if your skin gets irritated from exfoliation, stay away from this one* Ground coffee beans stimulate and help repair skin cells and tissue, i.e; scars and stretch marks!
3. Breath of Fresh Air toner water – I mentioned this one in my previous skin care post. It’s just my favorite toner no matter what time of year!
4. Skin’s Shangri La face moisturizer – SO LOVELY FOR DEWY SKIN… EVEN IN THE WINTER. Great for smoothing scarring, adding extra moisture and a touch of tightening.
5. Full of Grace facial serum – I use this one a few times a week in place of my moisturizer! I have mentioned it before (click here) as well. This bar melts on your skin with rich butters, tightening ingredients and smooth antioxidants.
That’s all folks! Just wanted to send out some skin care love. If you have any questions or inquiries about LUSH skin care, check out the website or the app! They’ve made it really easy to shop by effect of how you want your skin to feel.
Wishing you all happy faces!
-Laura the Leo